Wednesday 11 May 2022

Evidence of using Pre-production material

This is a picture of me using pre-production material on set during filming. I had the storyboard in my hand. The purpose of this was to know what part of the scene we were going to shoot and how we wanted to film the shot. With the storyboard in my hand, I was explaining to my partner what shot we had to film next. The use of this pre-production material made it easier to keep track of where we were. Also, as we drew out what we wanted the shot to look like, we felt that this material helped us in terms of knowing what would appear in each one. In an instance where we wouldn't be able to film the exact visual, we had on the storyboard, having this pre-production material would help us to know what main features should be included so that it is similar to our original idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluating feedback

When we finished editing our short film, we did a focus group, in which we had some people come and watch our film and asked them to give so...